The BFF is pleased to announce that we will now be able to offer protein and antibody characterization services in collaboration with the Biomarker and Immunology Core at the Center for Vaccines and Immunology at UGA. These services will utilize the Octet Red system which uses biosensors that take advantage of biolayer interferometry to determine binding of proteins or small molecules through shifts in interference on the sensor. The system can determine binding affinities or simply quantify a protein in a complex mixture. We would be happy to setup a free consultation to discuss how this new technology can help your research.
The following sensors are available.
- Anti-GST (GST). For Quantitation and Kinetic Characterization of GST-tagged Biomolecules
- Aminopropylsilane (APS) Biosensors. For Hydrophobic Immobilization of Proteins
- Anti-Penta-His (HIS1K). For Label-Free Quantitation and Kinetic Analysis of His-Tagged Recombinant Proteins
- Anti-hIgG FC Capture (AHC). For Label-Free Immobilization and Subsequent
- Kinetic Characterization of Human IgG or other Human Fc-containing Proteins
- Anti-mouse IgG FC capture (AMC). For Immobilization and Subsequent Kinetic
- Characterization of Mouse IgGs and other Fc-Containing Proteins
- Protein A (ProA). For Determination of Antibody Concentration
- Protein G (ProG). For Determination of Antibody Concentration
- Streptavidin (SA). For Kinetic Analysis, Screening, and Quantitation of Most Biotinylated Proteins